Battler says he doesn’t believe in witches anymore. Beatrice, being the one who believes herself to be a witch, says that witches are real and an argument ensues. Eventually they agree to settle things over a game of clue that the nanny had for some reason allowed Beatrice to bring. Sense the to of them have no idea how to play clue they make up their own rules and the scenario of ‘Rokkenjima’ is formed.
The two go on like this for some time, neither one willing to admit defeat until the two new kids, Lambda and Bern, ask if they can play. Battler and Beatrice tell them no because the game is just between the two of them. Lambda and Bern get jealous and steal the board game away from them and run off and start playing the game by themselves
Beatrice becomes so upset that she curls up and starts crying in the corner, refusing to respond to anyone. Battler gets upset at seeing how distraught she is and vows to get the game back so they can finish the game runs off to beat up Lambda and Bern with the help of Ronove, Gaap, Virgilia, and various other children that stay in the nursery. And all of this is going on due to the incompetence of Rosa, the nursery’s nanny.
- obnoxiousgiraffe likes this
- little-miss-witch likes this
- outwards reblogged this from imitationflower
- keihkono likes this
- imitationflower reblogged this from phfatbeatrice
- imitationflower likes this
- tamayomeri reblogged this from bitethisurl
- bitethisurl reblogged this from phfatbeatrice
- adachistalker reblogged this from phfatbeatrice
- catboxes likes this
- catboxes reblogged this from phfatbeatrice
- phfatbeatrice posted this